public screening licenseS - Outside North america:
The items in this section can be shipped anywhere in the world outside North America. All prices have been converted to Australian dollars.
Community Screening License:
Choose "Community" if you would like to host a one-time screening with the option of charging admission. Prices vary according to audience size.
Educational Screening License:
Choose "Educational" if you would like to host multiple screenings without charging admission, or if you would like to add the film to your library catalogue.
Things to consider:
- Educational streaming rights are now available for schools to stream on their private server for their students only. Please contact us.
- An hour-long version of the film – which played in the US nationwide on PBS stations – is available for screenings and streaming.
- Blu-Ray for better projection quality available upon request. With plenty of notice before your screening, please contact us.
What comes with my order?
- The right to screen the film publicly.
- 2 x DVD with a scene selection menu, SDH Captions & 40+ minutes of bonus educational clips.
- Access to our educational resources, host a screening kit and EPK.
- Promo tools (contact us with your screening info to order):
- electronic 11"x17" poster jpeg.
- electronic postcard jpeg with personalised screening info.
Filmmaker Post-Screening In-Person or Skype Q&A: This is a terrific way to attract press attention and an audience, as well as create an engaging post-screening discussion. For more info, please contact us.
11" x 17" original movie poster
Original design by Jacob Escobedo. Printed on high-quality glossy stock.
The film's soundtrack is now available through CDBaby here, as well as iTunes and Spotify.
This digital album features all of T. Griffin's original score, along with much of the music from Clark that permeates the film.
The music plays beautifully as an album, taking the listener on a meditative journey through a variety of emotions and soundscapes.
HOSTING A SCREENING RESOURCES:
To help you host a successful and meaningful event, we have compiled a list of resources from both us and Bullfrog Films. These will help guide you in planning your screening and discussion.
RESOURCES – Downloadable discussion guide, green burial and filmmaker FAQs, resources, call to action, and more.
Downloadable Press Kit – Includes stills, graphics, press quotes, and information about the film and topic that you can use in promoting your screening.
Add Your Screening Info to this Website – Already hosting a screening? We are so grateful and would love to add your information.
bulk POstcards and posters for screenings
Buy bulk amount of postcards or posters to publicize a screening! You can currently buy bundles of 10 posters above, but if you want to buy postcards or more posters, we can facilitate. Sometimes it is easiest to have postcards printed near you, or to have us send you some, and we'll also happily provide the digital images for you to print yourself. Please contact us.