If you would like to host a screening or have a screening planned that you would like added to the site, click one of the following buttons.
Brooks memorial Library – Brattleboro, VT
- Saturday, April 22nd at 2:30 p.m.
- 224 Main Street, meeting room
- Free and open to the public
- Hosted by Brattleboro Area Hospice for Earth Day as part of their week-long event to raise awareness for advanced care planning
Cobscook Community Learning Center – Trescott, ME
- Friday, May 5, 2017 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- 10 Commissary Point Road
- Hosted by Down East Hospice Volunteers and Community Health and Counseling Services
- An open community discussion will follow the screening. The screening is free and open to all.
- Refreshments will be served. Contact Amy Zipperer at email@example.com with questions or for more information.
An hour-long version of A Will for the Woods was initially aired on public broadcast in the US throughout the week of February 24th, 2015 and then re-aired the week of December 29th, 2015 and then again in December 2016 as part of America ReFramed Season 3 on WORLD Channel and PBS stations across the country.
We will be sure to let you know if this broadcast happens again or you can keep a track on their website.